Breathing New Life into Historic Buildings
AND LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT
I don’t do basic. I don’t do dropped ceilings. I don’t do cookie-cutter construction.
What I do is revitalize communities – and I do it by preserving one historic building at a time.
As a real estate development professional, I’m deeply dedicated to creating meaningful spaces that have character and quality. That’s why I’m passionate about resurrecting historic buildings, with a focus on downtown neighborhoods, energy efficiency and sustainability.
I’m a giant nerd who’s happiest when I’m finding the highest and best use for a long-forgotten building. I love getting my hands dirty inside old buildings, unearthing architectural treasures and sharing them with folks who value the special things in life.
Why? Because when historic character intersects with timeless elegance, you’ve created something special. And we’re all better because of it.
- CEO of Jenifer Acosta Development
- Bachelor's degree in Sociology - Southern Illinois University
- Master's degree in International Administration & Sustainable Development - University of Miami
- Real Estate Development Graduate Certificate - New York University
- LEED Accredited Professional in Neighborhood Development
- Larson Leader at Urban Land Institute
- 2017 RUBY Award Recipient
- Great Lakes Bay Regional Alliance Ambassador
- Founder of Great Lakes Bay Young Preservationists
- National Town Builders Association Member